Via Zoom https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86331151495?pwd=bDNEaS9RcGNiaFo3Y09sTjNBQnJIZz09 Meeting ID: 863 3115 1495 Passcode: 169310 In accordance with M.G.L. c. 30A, §§ 18-20 and 940 C.M.R. 29.03, as amended by Chapter 22 of the Acts of 2022, notice is hereby given of an open meeting of the MBTA Advisory Board or one of its committees held remotely on the above-captioned date.
- Call to order- Susan Barrett- Lexington, Chair-
- Discussion and action on the minutes of the October 13, 2022 meeting.
- Presentation MBTA Electrification Requirements and Procurement Timeline- a draft joint report by the Conservation Law Foundation (CLF) and MBTA Advisory Board.
- Discussion and action to recommend said report to the full MBTA Advisory Board with a recommendation to accept it.
- Old/NewBusiness,futuremeetingdatesandtopics(railelectrification?), etc.
Note: This agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting. Note: This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. For accommodation or language assistance requests, please contact Amira Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible. Note: A version of this notice was posted on March 22, 2023 at or before 4:00 PM. A copy of this notice has been transmitted by electronic mail to the Secretary of the Commonwealth, Regulations Division (email@example.com).