March 8, 2022
MBTA ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
March 08, 2022
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Meeting ID: 816 7708 0973 Passcode: 354946
Consistent with 940 CMR. 29.10, and the vote of the MBTA Advisory Board’s Executive Committee on August 17, 2021, for itself and on behalf of the full Advisory Board, notice is hereby given of an open meeting of the MBTA Advisory Board to be held remotely on the above date.
- Call to order, Pledge of Allegiance, and Moment of Silence, Mayor Thomas P. Koch, Chair
- Executive Director’s report and discussion and action to accept said report.
- Discussion and action on the minutes of the February 17, 2022 meeting.
- Discussion and action to accept a report from the Operating Budget Review Committee on the MBTA’s proposed 2022 fare changes.
- Report of the Budget and Audit Committee, Todd Kirrane, Chair
- Report of the Commuter Rail Committee, Rob Scherer, Chair
- Report of the Ferry Committee, Jennifer Constable, Chair
- Discussion and action on a request to add dedicated South Shore trains following Red Sox home games, Richard Prone, Duxbury designee
- Upcoming meetings, announcements, old/new business
Note: This agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting. This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. For accommodation or language assistance requests, please contact Brian Kane at email@example.com. Requests should be made as soon as possible. This notice was posted on Friday, Feb. 18, 2022, at or before 4:00 pm. A copy of this notice has been transmitted by electronic mail to the Secretary of the Commonwealth, Regulations Division (firstname.lastname@example.org) and also emailed to Melissa.Andrade@state.ma.us