March 29, 2022
MBTA ADVISORY BOARD MEETING AGENDA
March 29, 2022
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Meeting ID: 854 1290 7221 Passcode: 891102
Consistent with 940 CMR. 29.10, and the vote of the MBTA Advisory Board’s Executive Committee on August 17, 2021, for itself and on behalf of the full Advisory Board, notice is hereby given of an open meeting of the MBTA Advisory Board to be held remotely on the above date.
- Call to order
- Discussion and action on the minutes of the March 8, 2022 meeting
- Presentation and discussion of Multi-Family Zoning Requirements for MBTA Communities by Mike Kennealy, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Presentation of the Draft 2023-2027 MBTA Capital Investment Plan (CIP), Jillian Linnell, MBTA Director of Capital Planning
- Vote to refer the Draft 2023-2027 MBTA CIP to the Capital Budget Oversight Committee, with a charge to review it and report back to the full body with a recommendation for action at its May 2, 2022 meeting.
- Upcoming meetings, announcements, old/new business
Note: This agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting. This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. For accommodation or language assistance requests, please contact Brian Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible. This notice was posted on Friday, March 18, 2022, at or before 4:00 pm. A copy of this notice has been transmitted by electronic mail to the Secretary of the Commonwealth, Regulations Division (email@example.com) and also emailed to Melissa.Andrade@state.ma.us