June 29, 2021
Annual General Meeting
AGENDA (Revised 6/25/21)
June 29, 2021, 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Meeting ID: 833 1632 8422 Passcode: 940191
- Call to order including Pledge of Allegiance and a Moment of Silence
- Discussion and action on the minutes of the 06/04/21 meeting minutes.
- Report of the Budget Committee and action to adopt a budget for organization. – Todd Kirrane, Treasurer
- Report of the By-Law Committee and action to adopt amendments to the body’s by-laws. – Laura Wiener, By-Law Committee
- Discussion and action to approve a slate of officers and committee members for the body for a term of office from July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022. – Brian Kane, Executive Director
- Discussion and action on the following statement: “Consistent with the by-laws of the organization, the Executive Director is delegated those powers granted to the Secretary/Clerk to give notice of meetings of the body and/or its committees, and to keep the minutes of meetings of the body and/or its committees for the period July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
- Discussion and action on the following statement: “Consistent with the by-laws of the organization, the Advisory Board delegates its powers to the Executive Committee established and elected under the by-laws of the board, and duly constituted. The Executive Committee is empowered to act for the full board on all matters not reserved for the full body in its enabling legislation for the period July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022.
- Upcoming Meetings & Announcements – Brian Kane, Executive Director
- Member announcements
Note: This agenda has been prepared in advance and does not necessarily include all matters which may be taken up at this meeting.
Note: This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. For accommodation or language assistance requests, please contact Brian Kane at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made as soon as possible.
Note: An updated version of this notice was posted on Friday, June 25, 2021 at or before 10:00 a.m. A copy of this notice has been transmitted by electronic mail to the Secretary of the Commonwealth, Regulations Division (email@example.com) and also emailed to Melissa.Andrade@state.ma.us